Saturday, February 20, 2010

Coming soon . . .

In addition to my new collection SIN & ashes, I have a tale coming in the 1st issue of “STRANGE AEONS” magazine [formerly “Planet Lovecraft”] this spring.

My Lovecraftian tale, “Engravings” will appear in S.T. Joshi’s Black Wings [PS Publishing 2010]

Bob Price’s The Tindalos Cycle will contain a tale and a poem by me [Hippocampus Press 2010]

S.T. has accepted my tale, “The Last Few Nights in a Life of Frost" for his “Weird Tales Annual” #1 [Hippocampus Press 2010]

And my tale, “Hungry . . . Rats . . . “ will appear in S.T.’s The Spawn of the Green Abyss [Mythos Books 2010]

I am just finishing the last pages of my new novel, The Orphan Palace. More on TOP later . . .

I also have a few literary irons in the fire I can’t mention yet . . . One of which is a book length work . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment