Wednesday, April 13, 2011

NIGHT SHADE BOOKS

Ross E. Lockhart, editor of The Book of Cthulhu (Night Shade Books 2011) has accepted my tale, “To Live And Die In Arkham” (from my collection, SIN & ashes Hippocampus 2010) for his upcoming anthology.

I’ll be in two NSB anthologies this year -- That's a loud & bEastly YAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyY!! !

My dear brother & friend, Wilum Hopfrog Pugmire will have a tale [from his wonderful THE TANGLED MUSE] in this anthology as well! !!

And Laird Barron will have his tale [a NEW! !! one] "The Men from Porlock" in The Book of Cthulhu as well.

Night Shade is publishing this tome this FALL. More on the ToC as I know it!! !

The other book I have a tale in from NSB is Ellen Datlow's The BEST HORROR of the Year 3
http://nightshadebooks.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=189

No comments:

Post a Comment