Thursday, January 5, 2012

teStin''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''



After my blog got blocked by FB for being "abusive" [might have been reported by that flat-earth-lovin' assbag who thought the REAL woman in the pic, the one with curves, was fat] I figure it's time to test and see if the network blogger thing works again................. .

Had some great news yersterday, but can't tell it yet.................... . Sorry.

I'm still at wAr w/ the ToC for Portraits of Ruin............. I've reworked it maybe 50 times. Think, yep, that's it. Then-- Will I ever be happy w/ any of these things? Doubt it! !!

Also looked at the ToC and saw a title I didn't remember [happens to me all the time!]. Went to look for it, zippo. Didn't have a clue as to what it was, or what is was about -- hey, I just write 'em then move on.......... Found it after nearly two hours. Different title, and in a folder in a sub-folder thing. How or why I put it there, if "I" did, is beyond me. But am happy I found the damn thing.

OK that's all the stuff that's fit to sing and this is just a test, so....................... Bye-bye!!

And the picture, well, let's just say CURVESsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! !!

1 comment:

  1. Joe, if I find out who the ass-clown was that snitched, i'll personally PULVERise 'em. Hell, I'm personally offended by 99% of the 'women' most dudes are told to drool over, so who do I whine to?

    ReplyDelete